Module containing exceptions raised by twine.
- exception twine.exceptions.TwineException#
Base class for all exceptions raised by twine.
- exception twine.exceptions.RedirectDetected#
A redirect was detected that the user needs to resolve.
In some cases, requests refuses to issue a new POST request after a redirect. In order to prevent a confusing user experience, we raise this exception to allow users to know the index they’re uploading to is redirecting them.
- exception twine.exceptions.PackageNotFound#
A package file was provided that could not be found on the file system.
This is only used when attempting to register a package_file.
- exception twine.exceptions.UploadToDeprecatedPyPIDetected#
An upload attempt was detected to deprecated PyPI domains.
The sites pypi.python.org and testpypi.python.org are deprecated.
- exception twine.exceptions.UnreachableRepositoryURLDetected#
An upload attempt was detected to a URL without a protocol prefix.
All repository URLs must have a protocol (e.g.,
- exception twine.exceptions.InvalidSigningConfiguration#
Both the sign and identity parameters must be present.
- exception twine.exceptions.InvalidSigningExecutable#
Signing executable must be installed on system.
- exception twine.exceptions.InvalidConfiguration#
Raised when configuration is invalid.
- exception twine.exceptions.InvalidDistribution#
Raised when a distribution is invalid.
- exception twine.exceptions.NonInteractive#
Raised in non-interactive mode when credentials could not be found.